- Collects and Maintains Business Licenses
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Town Council meeting minutes
The Town Clerk serves as the link between Town Council and citizens as well as between the Town Manager and employees.
The office of Town Clerk for Central provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Town Council and Town Manager. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the Central Town Clerk.