We offer youth sports for children ages 5-17 including Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, Softball, Football and Cheerleading. The Baseball, Basketball, and Softball programs are in cooperation with Clemson Parks and Recreation.
Kevin Schmidt, Athletic Director
Winter 2022- Youth Basketball Registration
Registration Dates- October 4th - October 22nd
To Register- CLICK HERE
Registration for all ages: October 4th- October 22nd, 2021(or when player limit is reached)
Practice to begin: Week of November 22, 2021
Player Division are as follows: 6 & under Co-ed (6U), 8 & Under Boys & Girls (8U), 10 & Under Boys & Girls (10U), 12 & Under Boys & Girls (12U), 14 & Under Boys (14U), 17 & Under Boys (17U)
- Volunteer Coaches are needed for all age divisions- Sign up to coach when registering child online
- Age Cut-off date: All league ages are based on age of player as of September 1, 2021.
- Residency: if you do not reside in the Central-Clemson boundary area, then you may not be eligible for All-Star Play.
- Divisions 6U: Inside city limits(Clemson/Central) $30, Outside city limits $45
- Divisions 8U-17U: Inside city limits(Clemson/Central) $60, Outside city limits $90
Central-Clemson Indoor Recreation Center
Click here to visit the Central-Clemson Indoor Recreation Center website.
Grand Central Station Disc Golf Course
The Grand Central Station Disc Golf Course was officially opened May 18, 2012. The course, which was designed by Central resident Bryan Schaupp, is currently the longest public disc golf course in South Carolina. The disc course is spread out over 35 acres and features a variety of terrain from open fields to tight wooded fairways, to beautiful creek bottoms where streams meander through the course. The Disc Golf Course is located at 270 Sanders Road in Central. Directions are to travel Church Street off Hwy 93 towards Wal-Mart. At Jerry’s Pizza, turn right on to Old Shirley Road and follow the green signs to the course. The course is open Monday-Sunday from 8am-sundown. The course will occasionally be closed for tournaments and special events. Full completion of the course is expected in early September in preparations for a professional disc golf tournament Sept. 28-30. For more information on local disc golf tournaments, go to www.upstatediscgolfclub.com.